Friday 17 June 2011

Week 7 Reflection

What: This week we went to a show. It was a very exciting show I even got picked for a name choosing. It was like magic because this man made flax into greenstone. Greenstone is rear as but I no it was all fake. We played a big game of silent ball, if your not silent you will be out. This week we observationaly drew the water tower. It was cool because we even got to blend the drawings which was fun .
So What: I learnt how to make a box and whisker graph in maths. It's easy as even though it's what Year  11 people do and I'm only a Year 6.
Now What: I want to do more outdoor activities like PE and games and some times inside games but not always. My goal for next week is to get my work completed even faster but still complete it to an acceptable standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment