Friday 1 July 2011

week 9 rflection

What;I played maths games on the computer and I had a little game on b-cube. I nearly completed level 30. I nearly finished it in 1 minute because I've already completed it about 3 times, but level 29 is like impossible to my whole class.  My Friend David has actually clocked it. We even went to a ripper game. Our school won their division.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
 So what I learnt how to draw a flower and then we blended them in pastel. They look pretty cool, not as cool as my teachers.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
 Now what; I want to get my work done even faster so I can play more sports. I just want to be a cub on the success-o-meter because I have got medium ambitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment